حول Ahmed Alzaimoor:
As an HR Officer with over four years of experience, I have developed expertise in recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and HR administration. I am passionate about creating positive workplace cultures that foster employee engagement and productivity
Mainly responsible in the efficient and effective management of visa, LMRA, CIO, MOE, MOL & GOSI HR-related transactions. Ensures good network and builds relationship with the ministries.
Responsible in updating the Head of HR of the latest employment legislations and amendments to requirements for visa processing.
Assist the Head of HR in monitoring Educare courses completion and following up of training completions.
• Responsible in timely processing and renewal of work visa, residency permit and CPR of new and existing staff.
• Responsible in the LMRA, CIO and medical exam formalities for new hire expatriate staff
• Apply visit visa inf and when required.
• Liaise with the Deputy Head of HR for the monthly updating of GOSI and LMRA in the system against the actual HR list of staff; arrange to add new staff and delete resigned staff.
• Ensure that copies of passport, visa and CPR are updated and kept in the HR file both hard and digital copies.
• Assist the teaching staff in their requests for visa assistance.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of employment legislations, Bahrain Labour Law and amendments to requirements for visa processing.
• Collate all documentations required for MOE teaching permit application and renewal and ensure tracking of applications and follow up status.
• Responsible for completing the annual MOE Statistics reportorial requirements in coordination with the Ministry Liaison Officer.
• Responsible in preparing and organizing data required for MOE/BQA/BSO audit and inspection. These should be kept current and updated at all times.
o List of Staff and Contact Details
o List of Staff and Professional Qualifications
o List of MOE Teaching Permit Approval
• Register new staff to Educare training portal, monitor completed trainings and send notice of reminder to Heads and relevant staff
• Prepare LPO for HR supplies, stationaries and welcome pack.
• Responsible in assisting the recruitment process in line with the Safer Recruitment and Safeguarding policies requirements.
• Prepare employment contracts and offer letters based on terms finalized by the SLT and submit them to the Head of HR for approval.
• Scan and update signed offers, contracts and SOPs in the HR file both hard and soft copies.
• Liaise with shortlisted candidates for acceptance of offer letters and confirmations on joining date.
• Gather and ensure all pre-employment documentation requirements are complete and arrange all joining formalities including arranging of ID, IT access, etc. as per the onboarding checklist.
• Responsible for staff deployment and relocation, staff inductions, preparation of welcome packs and notices, brief about the School and its operations.
• Responsible in completing the documentation requirements of newly recruited staff.
• Updates Single Central Registry (SCR) and ensure completeness of documents before the staff joins the school.
• Open or prepare personal file for new joiners and encode or update in the HR SuccessFactors database.
• Ensure all pertinent staff documentation requirements are kept current and updated both hard and digital copies.
• Prepare Employee Handbook and HR Policies and ensure to collect the employee acknowledgement forms.
• Maintain personnel file of all current and past employees of the School.
• Assist the Deputy Head of HR in generating and reconciling weekly attendance reports from the Head of School PAs.
• Track probation period completion dates of new joiners and prepare end of probation or probation confirmation letters.
• Track end of contract and advise Head of HR of the staff due for contract renewal 2-3 months prior to end of contract.
• Prepare and submit report as and when required.
I am a highly motivated HR Officer with a Bachelor's degree in international business from the University of Technology Bahrain, which I completed from 2018 to 2022. I also hold a professional degree in CIPD, which I completed between October 2022 and April 2023. These educational experiences have provided me with a strong foundation in business and HR management, as well as a deep understanding of the latest trends and best practices in the field. I am passionate about using my knowledge and skills to create positive change in the workplace and help organizations achieve their goals
المحترفون الذين يتنافسون مع Ahmed
المحترفون الذين يقدمون خدمات مماثلة لتلك الخاصة بـ Ahmed Alzaimoor
محترفون من نفس قطاع التعليم والتدريب مثل Ahmed Alzaimoor
المحترفون الذين يقدمون خدمات الموارد البشرية (HR)
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Manama, محافظة العاصمة
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Ahmed
وظائف بالقرب من Manama, محافظة العاصمة
ASMACS Bahrain, البحرين دوام كامل
POSITION: · CNC MACHINIST CNC and VMC Machine Experience. Has background with Autocad/Catia or other software for designing Must have familiarity with conventional machines such as Lathe, Surface grin ...
Bahrain Recruit Manama, Capital Governorate, Bahrain, البحرين دوام كامل
We are looking for a project coordinator with knowledge of AutoCAD. Candidates must be experienced in the interior fitout field. Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience m ...
Bay Avenue Tours Manama, البحرين دوام كامل
Job Summary · We are looking for an Event Director with international experience in planning & executing international events.Experience · Experience ranging from Identifying keynote speakers, plannin ...