Arun Remani Gopalan
Property Administration & Sales Manager
حول Arun Remani Gopalan:
Property Manager with leasing and property maintenance knowledge, possesses a solid track record of delivering excellent customer service. Experienced in engaging with vendors, landlords, tenants, and tradespeople, is responsible for supervising, controlling, and planning the day-to-day activities in residential apartments and villas properties, whilst overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of the property's facilities and surroundings. Possess solid experience in dealing with private sector clients and vendors.
HASSAN LARI PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT- BAHRAIN
Property Administration & Sales Manager
- Works collaboratively with sales team to best support the acquisition of property to achieve organizational targets and objectives.
- Generating client leads to rent a property.
- Advertising vacant properties to find clients as needed.
- Interviewing new tenants and running credit checks.
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
- Preparing contracts, purchasing agreements, rental agreements, and other documents for each transactions.
- Oversaw the general maintenance of properties which included, Instructing the Maintenance supervisor, obtaining quotes, purchasing materials & raising Job instructions.
- Responsible for inspections and inventory checks on properties before and after properties are inhabited by tenants.
- Conducting regular inspections on Properties to determine the need for repair and making recommendations for action
- Ensuring that all repairs are done in accordance with company standard
- Establishing work schedules and supervising staff members who perform maintenance works
- Performing store inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary
- Research and evaluate potential suppliers and vendors for materials.
- Negotiate with supplier’s contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Investigating and resolving property complaints.
- Liaises between tenants, maintenance, chasing rent and outstanding invoices
- Overseeing the inventory of supplies and equipment used for maintenance.
- Monitoring the works of all properties in-house staffs.
- Provide reports to company management through CRM system.
ABSTRACT CONSULTANCY – ABUDHABI, UAE
Property Manager- (Jan 2016- April 2021)
- Prepare lease agreements, and communicating regularly with the property owner about the status of the property.
- Managed all rent collections, deposits and handling with late payments issues
- Maintaining property by investigating and resolving resident’s complaints and concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attracts tenants by showing property, creating advertisements, explaining advantages of location and services.
- Enforcing rules of occupancy, policies and procedures for the buildings, apartments, and villa's,
- Inspecting vacant apartment/villa units and supervising maintenance team to complete the repairs.
- Maintain timely communications with tenants and the property owner of the building
- Negotiating for lease agreements /maintenance contracts in a cost-effective manner.
- Supervising maintenance team in renovation of vacant apartments.
- Liaise with tradespeople to organize maintenance and repairs.
- Maintaining security devices, and responding to all emergencies.
- Dealing with correspondence, tenant’s complaints and queries.
- Updating & designing company website & marketing materials (Brochures/ Profiles/Flyers…)
NBIZ INFOSOL INFORMATION CONSULTANCY L.L.C - ABUDHABI, UAE
Admin Officer (Aug 2011 – Dec 2015)
- Authorized Proctor& administrator of Pearson Vue, Prometric Test Center Peoplecert & EC council.
- Managing the attendance system, maintains employee records, including timesheets and leave.
- Prepare invoices & LPO and follow-up for the payment.
- Prepare memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software
- Prepare reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence.
- Maintains employee records, including timesheets and leave.
- Manage all the Payments Collection, Payment transfer and Payment Deposits.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of services to customers
- Market and promote a portfolio of services & Products by writing and attending events.
- Maintaining all policies and procedures manuals
- Tender Preparation & Coordination.
- Supplier registration handling
- B.Sc. Computer Application & Physics- Kerala University.
- Higher Secondary in S.M.V Higher Secondary School
- SSLC in Mannam Memorial Residential High School
المحترفون الذين يتنافسون مع Arun
محترفون من نفس قطاع العقارات مثل Arun Remani Gopalan
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Manama, محافظة العاصمة
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Arun
وظائف بالقرب من Manama, محافظة العاصمة
Spatial Technology Solution Manama, البحرين
Job description: · Maintain the service technicians' daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed. · Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in. · Maintain t ...
VHM Manama, البحرين
We are looking to hire a reliable · Kitchen Helper. You will be responsible for helping in keeping the kitchen areas and equipment clean throughout your shift. You will also be assisting the Cook wit ...
Sevens Holding W L L Manama, البحرين
Salary: · Up to BD200.000 per month · Ability to commute/relocate: · Manama: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required) · Education: · High school or equivalent (preferre ...